A Real Property Report, drawn by a qualified surveyor, shows the location of all buildings and improvements on your property. You need this to get a letter or stamp of compliance from the City. And you will need to provide both of these things to the buyer if you are planning on selling your property, unless the standard Residential Contract is amended. Don’t delay, because if left to the last minute, there may be rush fees, delays and holdbacks. Your lawyer can order the RPR for you.