Whether you are simply planning for the future and need some legal advice, or your life has been turned upside down by a sudden change, we can guide you and provide you with sound, practical advice. With almost 50 years of combined legal experience, we can help you make sense of the uncertainty you are facing and help you make the right decisions.
Our firm is proud to assist the people of St. Albert and the surrounding area with many of the problems and legal matters everyday people encounter.
We can help people who are in any of the following positions:
- buying or selling homes
- leaving or starting relationships
- planning for death or illness
- dealing with the death of a loved one
We will listen to your concerns and questions and help you determine what needs to be done and how best to do it. Making sure that you understand your rights and responsibilities is important to us. We will give you the information you need to make the best decisions for your family’s future.
It is also important to us to work efficiently with you. We will do so by:
- responding to your inquiries without delay
- working hard to make you feel comfortable
- aiming to resolve your issue respectfully
- ensuring that you have the resources needed to move ahead with your life